KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

My takeaways:- Plant 1 has 2 bits of equipment that have...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    My takeaways:
    - Plant 1 has 2 bits of equipment that have slightly delayed refurb completion. These are all but done and they expect commissioning to take about 4 weeks, like Plant 2. Plant 1 is being updated and upgraded. Given how Plant 2 is running, I really expect some great and consistent numbers to come through.
    - Doing final planning for blasting, to bring the best grades through the plant. We have been running off 0.4-0.5 grams and expect this to go north of 0.8 grams fairly quickly. They put through up to 6g early in the initial mining in early 2000s and will do similar from quartz A to get some quick cashflow.
    - put the bonus to bed, with a good explanation.
    - institutional investors used to hold 50% and only at 20% now. My belief is that once we show 120m+ ounces, the share price is going to go nuts as institutions come on board. This is why bots are in play and the share price is manipulated down, to mop up early.
    - buybacks and dividends are coming. KCN has a very small number of shares compared to similar and they have always given a high return.

I intend buying more and holding for as long as I can for a very bright future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.