KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Cold hard cash helps, but is not definitive. See what is...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993

Cold hard cash helps, but is not definitive. See what is happening to the coal miners eg TER. Dividends will not protect you from manipulation. I agree that any action such as buybacks on market will not be a "logical endgame" for those involved. I never said that it was. It does, however, make life a little more complicated, for those trying to "build a position" as you have said, by not paying a fair price for the stock. My "obsession", as you put it, arose from the seeing of the injustice, criminality and unfairness at seeing super money evaporate from investors in this stock, in what might laughingly be referred to as the "market" over the past few years.

Frankly, your faith in ASIC is naive. They do not enforce the law. Our regulators are captured.
    https://youtu.be/VHO-9m-BhJM?t=179

There is however a "logical endgame" for those involved in this scam. It has a number of avenues, none of which have anything to do with our broken "market". I am doing my best to ensure there is a checkmate for some at least.

I am sure you would not want to see manipulating criminals prosper at the expense of the life savings of superannuants. Even if "all the criminals in their coats and their ties are free to drink Martinis and watch the sunrise" might engender a different view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.