IVZ 1.30% 7.6¢ invictus energy ltd

Notes would be good. I missed the first 30 minutes which were...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Notes would be good. I missed the first 30 minutes which were probably crucial. Here's from 10am:

I DO NOT CLAIM THESE QUICK NOTES ARE ACCURATE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

"losses in the pebbly arkose got 12m then it happened again."

thicker upper angwa interval and has another 300m updip

sovereign risk exists in different forms eg native title and metgasco had permits confiscated..

"we've proven everything is there system, source, trap, seal, timing".

"chase Angwa in other parts of the mukuyu structure and other prospects.the basin works, the petroleum system works, we'll be able to find something else"

people are placing a lot of emphasis on making a discovery, but already in rare company basically hitting the 10% chances of first welltechnical success 10% (4.5% discovery would mean full success here rolled 20 on a d20.)

Angwa fm top 2820m, roughly on depth. maybe 90m shallow. pretty damn good to be within a hundred meters given zero calibration. Lower part of the upper angwa and lower angwa difficult to discern, can reclibrate now.

There will be a Mukuyu-2 probably Mukuyu-3. Baseline mudgas trail off at the spill pointpotentially filled to spill means could migrate to the south (baobab migration).this will be the first of many wells in the basin.
    Last edited by stockle_andrew: 24/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $109.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $37.48K 490.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89194 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 217264 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.