PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Agree that Paul needs to 100% focus on Paradigm. I have a lot of...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Agree that Paul needs to 100% focus on Paradigm. I have a lot of respect for Paul and what he is achieved but there is still many more battles to win and at the moment some items need his immediate attention. These being;

1) Public Relations is nearly non-existent. Need to have a full review of who they are contracting and their current budget. This recent result should have been plastered all over local news and international news. A decent PR company would have made this happen. At the moment all we hear are crickets.

2) Getting new investors interested and onboard. This is really important as it will keep the wolves at bay (shorters). At the moment its not a well known stock. PAR needs to have a stable and appreciating share price to guard current shareholders from dilution in any future cap raise. It's quite telling of management that new investors en masse have not flooded into PAR considering the results and future prospects.

3) Enough talk on deals and just get one over the line. This waiting to extract more value mantra is getting quite tiresome and has the perception of there not being anyone interested enough to do a deal. This is further highlighted by Paul slipping in that they will now push discussions with big pharma for a deal until the 12 month 008 results are out. Not a good look at all and needs results. Paul and co should be travelling and meeting these big pharma guys and not come back home until a deal is done. He needs to make these guys his best friends and wine and dine them. Most deals in business are done that way. Just seems like not enough effort is being put into these critical roles or even worse, that they don't understand how critical these are. Do Big Pharma pick up the phone when he calls?

The company needs and deserves a full time CEO and a separate Chairman now more than ever. 100% effort guys from now on and ditch the moonlighting. Scientific results are good but everything else is lacking.

I still believe the current share price is ridiculous but the above needs to be actioned and executed as a matter of urgency.
    Last edited by Robbie1: 06/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.