PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Webinar - 6.30am tomorrow, page-51

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    oxxa23: "...we're now 4.5 months into Paul wearing an MD hat for PAR and interim CEO of NSB.... I struggle to see...."

oxxa23/others holding/buying PAR: "oxxa23" I know as a poster on another HC thread. Sorry to all here for my posting, as I am NEITHER a holder of PAR nor of NSB ! However, I have followed NSB for quite some time now, I was (and am) always interested in any company that is trying to tackle the terrible disease of AD....
    But back to "oxxa23's" remark about Paul being the interim CEO of NSB at the same as wearing the MD hat for PAR. I can assure you that - at least in my view (and I could be wrong but doubt it) - Paul does spend precious little time on NSB, which is not going well at all for certain. Hence, his focus is most certainly rather on PAR (but from what I am reading here, he might also be a bit slow to advance matters 'with purpose' here).

Wishing you PAR holders/buyers only the very best. Seems like PAR has great technology and "only" needs someone able to sell that with purpose.
    Enjoy your Easter break.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.