SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Webinar Comments, page-92

1. 5,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2842
    Hey GR, thanks for the summary.

As you have highlighted, there is much news to come in the weeks and months ahead.

At some stage the weight of this news - specifically the commercial content - will become impossible to ignore in terms of Sytonic's market share capture, and will inevitably cause an SP re-rate.

Even for the hardiest shareholders, it is difficult not to be frustrated by progress. I even heard it with several comments GG made during the course of the webinar. While my frustration was more self-interest, GG's was not at any lack of progress, but more a lack of market recognition at what has been achieved thus far, and continues to be achieved, and how that is percieved and valued - or currently not valued- by the market.

I thought the most important comments came right at the beginning:

"Sytonic is and always has been a very, very unique investment opprtunity. Frankly, no-one is in front and no-one of significance is behind.

If we take a moment to objectively evaluate the current market demand and uniqueness of the SYT offer to capture this land, I am certain you will understand why Rahul and I, and our committed investor base believe in the company's long-term investment opportunity.

Syntonic has taken its first-mover advantage to create a defensible technical and business barrier to entry for competition.

No-one claiming to be in our space has the proven carrier-grade pedigree working with the world's largest mobile carriers providing an industry transformative solution.

This is a huge market we are in, one in which we have just started licensing out products and services.

Just based on our carrier engagements announced this year, we now have an addressable market for our products and services of roughly one third of all smart phone users.

The carriers are coming to Syntonic, validating our world class technology and industry reputation.

To put this in perspective, this is the first time in history that the carriers have had to re-invent themselves as they are starting to see declining revenue from their core business of voice, data and text.

Moreover, the main beneficiaries of the carrier's network investement have been dominated by the e-commerce and mobile advertising companies - FB, GOOG, NFLX, AMZN APPL - where the carriers are capturing little of the value they helped create.

However, it is Syntonic that has the right product at the right time to help the mobile carriers capture their share of the nearly US$2.5 trillion being generated by the mobile app economy today."

So there it is.

I asked for an elevator pitch, and I got one.

More patience is required, however I think momentum is about to swing in our favour such that GG will be vindicated in everything he has said and done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.