SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

GR, Just to expand on your first point. Have just listened again...

1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2828
    GR,

Just to expand on your first point. Have just listened again to the relevant section in the webinar.

Firstly, GG's reply about any CR due to the Zenvia acquisition.

"No, Syntonic has no plans for a CR. Let me just repeat that. Syntonic has no plans for a CR. With $5.8 million in cash reserves at last quarter, we can easily accomodate the acquisition largely based on the earnout of the net revenue from the assets.

We see revenue building steadily in the coming quarters as the business pipeline progresses."

Secondly, and more importantly, about the Virtual Wallet:

"Storing, retrieving and transacting with earned data reward credits.

"Every smart phone subscriber supports a virtual wallet with their carrier. What this means is, if you are post-paid you have stored data credit that you purchased. If you are pre-paid you have an account of stored funds which you can then convert to voice, data, text.

"The scenario which we have developed which is going to go live shortly with one of our carrier customers, is an OTT E-Commerce solution that really connects these mobile wallets.

"Let me give you a hypothetical example - (really, GG, hypothetical?) - so you can grasp what we are trying to do here.

"Say you are subscribe to Spotify and you've been a good paying customer for the past three months and Spotify want to reward their paying customers with a certain quantity of free mobile data that you can use any way you like.

"So, from Spotify's perpsective this is a Customer Retention Marketing Expense. You, the customer, can accept this data reward into your mobile wallet, or you can keep it as stored credit on the Syntonic Platform. If you store this credit on the Syntonic Platform you can then use it to purchase on-line goods, gift it to others on other carrier networks, or just store it for later transactional use.

"What is really interesting and exciting about this scenario is that it really cuts across the globe, including the unbanked population.

"The only end-user requirement is a phone that is attached to a mobile network, and as a result a mobile account.

"You are going to hear more about this shortly. This is real and you will be hearing about it with one of our carrier customers shortly."

No doubt in my mind this is why the uptick of interest.

1. No CR, which many would have been banking on.

2. The Virtual Wallet. Note the reference to this "cutting across the globe, including the unbanked population"

In other words, the Syntonic Platform becomes a data bank that can be used anywhere across the globe for transactional purposes.

In time, perhaps, not just a data bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.