TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

brunod and maxter.Another exceptional presentation by our...

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    brunod and maxter.
    Another exceptional presentation by our Executive Chair. Precise, to the point and aspirational, coupled with a clear pathway forward without hyperbole. Apart from this being required viewing by all our shareholders and partners , it would be hugely informative to all who are just beginning to hear about the Tivan story and the impact it will have initially in the Territory and then beyond.

Apparently there will be more news coming over the next few weeks culminating in the AGM. Thinking of the AGM it would be fantastic to get a huge turnout, not just to hear the Report but also to demonstrate to the people of Darwin how important the development of this transformational company is going to be.
    And for those who are disappointed in the SP ( we all are actually) as the two respected posters above have pointed out ; it cannot be too long before it pops.
    Having never been to Darwin I am looking forward to meeting not just new shareholders, but long time holders ,who, like me are going to make their first visit. This could also turn out to be one of those historic AGM's where you look back and say " I was there"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $2.701K 48.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 251090 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 279688 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.