LKE 2.00% 5.1¢ lake resources n.l.

webinar Friday, page-22

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    "Not long ago you and others were criticising Steve, now you are all up in arms because he is gone lol."

Exactly Sky! Now teddie is implying that "credibility" is gone since Steve's departure. CEO's and MD's move on during these transition periods when a different skillset is required....in our case, to take us through to production. It's a constant evolution - look at PLS. Neil Biddle and John Young did it very well and inserted Ken Brinsden into the role of MD and CEO back in January 2016 and Ken has been lauded in the role after bringing his experience in mining operations and management to the table when PLS needed it. The exponential growth in PLS has resulted in them being one of the world's leading Lithium suppliers under Ken's leadership. Ken has done his bit and the CEO/MD role at PLS is now transitioning to Dale Henderson at the end of July. That's just one example. There are many. That's exactly the type of person and skillset that we are looking for.

Steve did well for LKE during his tenure but it had obviously been identified that a CEO/MD with the relevant skillset in mining operations and management was needed to fulfil the Company's future vision. Target 100 and being one of the Top5 Lithium Miners in the world is an ambitious vision and I don't think I'm speaking out of school by saying that I don't think Steve had the necessary skillset to get us there. It was always going to happen. This transition is still very much going to plan.

Unfortunately, it seems that Steve may not have been happy with either the new role he was being offered and/or the required move to the US as a condition. IMO, neither Steve or the Company handled his departure and it's communication to the market as well as it should have been. Emotions can get the better of us sometimes and can lead us to do things or react to situations in a way that we wouldn't ordinarily do. Stu will get on with things now and will ensure that we have a strong and experienced CEO/MD to take us onward and upward. I, personally can't wait to hear who will be leading us through to production and beyond.

LKE is certainly not "a mess"!

Last edited by Mozza01: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $240.5K 4.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 384789 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 329204 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ 2559793
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.