CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Webinar Frustration, page-6

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I am not convinced at all that " having skin in the game " makes any difference whatsoever. If Directors and management buy shares on market with their own money that may give confidence however most Directors and management get shareholders potential wealth transferred to them through sign-on / performance rights / options ; that is no reason for anything other than distrust of people writing their own rediculous remuneration contracts. Its another example of inappropriate gifting of control from owners to executives and management. Geological / engineering realities are not changed by Directors having skin in the game. Geological complexities behind Dukas prospect are substantial - it is genuine " wildcat " as Santos have said. Directors have an enforceable legal obligation to do their best for company in all aspects at all times already and skin in the game is obsfuscation. It irritates me enormously when Chair and CEO's begin addressing shareholders as " fellow shareholders " ! I would readily vote out anyone who uses that ruse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $68 1.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347403 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.