FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Reading the blurb you would assume we are a multi billion dollar...

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    Reading the blurb you would assume we are a multi billion dollar company paying out massive dividends, seems to be at odds with the reality of the company -- or at least the share price and market sentiment towards the company and its currently valuation.

I thought after the 2019 Break Even Warwick call FGR was to tone down the rhetoric in order to avoid the investor nightmare that entailed.

Are we really the company mentioned here (most optimisically i say yes, but currently? Well to say yes there is so much the market does not yet know about FGR and its sales and progress / advancement.

First Graphene is recognised as the world leading graphene supplier of high performing graphene products sold under the PureGRAPH® product brand, which is known for its superior quality. First Graphene is the graphene supplier that delivers secure, reliable and consistent graphene raw materials in tonnage volumes to its global customers. First Graphene is an innovative leader that works closely with partners to add value and to drive the adoption of graphene products into novel applications.

I would like to hear what Mr Armstrong has to say but doubt he will speak to the above and information the market is obviously not allowed to know as currently we dont have the information to believe the above is true.

SP has not bounced back up on close the last two sessions, but the markets are looking grim at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.