NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

CS, thankyou for your response.You say, "They look succinct and...

1. J L
    1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    CS, thankyou for your response.

You say, "They look succinct and to the point and we'll articulated. Why would anyone be critical of a statement about strategic intent which is socially responsible and forward thinking? More straw-clutching."

Lets look at what they said.

"FEEDING A HUNGRY WORLD

At NeuRizer, we’re leading the world in the development of responsible inputs for food production. We are Australia’s first carbon neutral producer of urea fertiliser - the building block of crop production around the world"

"At NeuRizer, we’re leading the world in the development of responsible inputs for food production" This is a bold and definite statement of fact, it is not aspirational or a strategic intent.

I can find no evidence to support this statement, can you? They might be leading the way in the development of the ISG process, but that's it.

"We are Australia’s first carbon neutral producer of urea fertiliser"

"We are". What do potential investors think when they read this?

"We’re cleaning up one of the world’s most carbon hungry industries, while strengthening the country’s supply of critical agricultural nutrients. Growth shouldn’t cost the earth and the futures of generations to come. The traditional needs to transform, and at NeuRizer we’re leading the way."

"We’re cleaning up one of the world’s most carbon hungry industries".

Their "intention" is maybe to have onsite sequestration of CO2. Good, however the sequestration of CO2 is probably on the minds of many other urea producers. What's special about NRZ. Another thing, a syngas driven urea plant creates more loose CO2 than a conventional natural gas fed urea plant which will require less sequestration. Their whole environmental ambitions of NRZ's CO2 control depends upon the successful application of CCS. Other types of sequestration, credits, taxes and like just don't cut it.

Hope that explains my stance. IMO.

You say.

"You also should really back up your statement from the other day before making more idiotic comments."

Please indicate the statement which you find needs backing up and I will do my best to oblige. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.615K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 40791676 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29798550 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.