BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar Questions, page-2

1. 5,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2742
    Okay, I'll go first.

1. "We couldn't be more pleased to announce Digicel as our first major mobile operator reseller. "

1a. Is the Digicel partnership a template for further partnerships in other geographic jurisdictions with other carriers?

2. Does the partnership have a fixed term or is it open-ended?

3. Is it exclusive to Digicel in the Caribbean/Central America/Asia Pacific?

4. Does it include performance milestones?

5. How will the roll-out proceed? Jamaica first then staged roll-out to other countries? Priority targets? Time frames?

6. Any revenue projections for units sold?

7. Most, if not all, the world's major hotel groups operate throughout the Caribbean. Is there opportunity to cross-fertilize Buddy Ohm into other jurisdictions? Europe/USA?

8. Does the overall strategy for Buddy Ohm envisage further white label partnerships? Case by case on merit?

9. Are there similar opportunities already in the pipeline?

10. How does this enhance the Buddy Alternative Data offering?

I appreciate much of this may be market sensitive, and/or covered by NDAs, so am looking forward to anything Dave can share in the webinar followed by the quarterly commentary. All in all a terrific development for Buddy.

Seems to me the company has come a long way in a short time and is gaining momentum and traction where it matters most - in key target markets. The land-grab continues apace. If there were a lot of eyes on Buddy earlier in the year I'll bet there are more now!

Congrats to all at Team Buddy.
    Last edited by writer: 15/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.