BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar Questions, page-12

1. 7,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    You're crazy bro gone to far, 2 different companies if Bud get all the contacts operating correctly bye bye BIQ. Reputation is as important as the business itself you're also missing this point. If you do your research the IOT environment is massive and has places for many companies and is constantly growing, all big business are investing in this environment.

An example would be the personal training environment flooded with PT's all over the place but even the sheet ones still have a roll, by the way BUD isn't sheet. If you think I'm in love with Dave you're incorrect the board is full of professional people as well.

Your one complaint about revenue not being generated is correct but easily explained, Bud can't tell yet what will happen and how much will be generated but contracts are signed and moving in the direction of generating revenue.

Also no mention of Parse from you which will begin generating revenue this year as well, I have to admit not sure on how much this will generate but hopefully a little bit, like I said a good question to ask in the webinar.

I think both companies may do well but giving Bud the finger because revenue hasn't started coming in yet is silly investing especially when contracts are signed. Also not considering other products generating this year as well is also silly. You should talk about which company is better at the end of year not at the start, Bud is aiming for worldwide usage so if they get a small piece of that Boom. The future is coming and the IOT environment will play a big part companies that have a good reputation, good management, cost effective equipment, simplicity and great customer service will win out all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.