BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar Questions, page-13

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    If BIQ is years ahead and revenue under its belt, why market is ignoring? And please don't say they not taking notice yet. There must be some reasoning. I don't know as I have done no research but you must know since you constantly comparing the two.

I will give you my reasons why BUD is running way ahead in valuation.

In order for a competitor to disrupt Buddy’s offering, they will need to provide a LOW COST solution that encompasses software, cloud, and hardware whilst being easy to install and something that an existing building manager can make the most of.

Schneider and Honeywell alike are there for decade+ in this space but they aren't competitive in the specific segment BUD is targeting. Others mentioned in your list aren't anyway close to BUD's complete offering.

Not to mention the well connected, visionary and skilled management who were able to bring some of the top distis, MOs on board in a flash.

You need to ask yourself why do these top guys lined up with BUD so quickly?

I know the reasons and I hope you do too.

I don't know if BIQ is a good or bad investment but your drawn comparisons don't have merit in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.