BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar Questions, page-103

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1931
    Melways,
    how did you really expect the quarterly to be higher under the circumstances the ASX put the company under? Who in their right mind would sign a three year deal that was being suspended by asx enquiries 3 times? If I was a reselller there is no way I would have been pushing my clients into anything like that until they resolved an asx issues. I think the number they achieved is exceptional, given they probably only actually sold for 2 or the 3 months and even then under uncertain circumstances!!!

This is not an excuse its a fact.

Further, who said digicel was not doing well.??? He said the rate of growth had slowed...Ie and I am making this numbers up..it was growing at say 30% month on month and it slowed to 25% ....its still selling. Its understandable that it slowed whilst the asx questions were answered.!!!!

With regards to next quarter, if the backlog of orders falls in this quarter plus, sales continue without the ASX cloud hanging over it, I expect your number will be well and truly achieved....then there is always the possibility of deal landing.

With regards to capital raising that is not happening for a long time. $22m in the bank and a net burn of $2.7m ( which includes one off legal fees to answer asx) Plus Weebit shares. Thats about 10 quarters or 2.5 years assuming zero growth on last quarter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.