BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar Questions, page-112

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    I am saying people accept there is risk, but the share price has fallen pretty steadily from 40c to 8.3c in the last 9 months.

As for Facebook, they were a pretty big factor as to why GDPR was introduced. I am pretty sure most people in the industry understood this, but I can see the significance being lost on regular investors.

I stand by my comment that capital preservation and risk management are good practices. My limit was at 30%, but I got stopped past that because we opened lower.

Sitting on paper losses potentially for years in order to re-coup losses isn't necessarily the best strategy, and in no way am I saying it is the worst, and definitely not the case in BUD, but after reading the report, I think apart from a dead cat bounce, I can't see significant news within the next 6 - 12 months. That may be some peoples investment timelines, but it isn't mine.

If you bought in at 30c would you think it better to be out at 21c (30%) rather than still holding down here at 9.3c or 69% down?

Say you started with $10,000 at 30c. Then you sold for a 30% loss at 21c (risk management). You would have $7k of you capital.

As of Friday, you could take your $7,000 and buy 75,000 shares. That's more than double the shares than you started with. And that isn't even at the low of 8.4c...

That's probably those "hacks on Foxtel" are on Foxtel, and you and I are on here (with the utmost respect).

I am not a trader, I am an investor. I still think the company has potential, but there are more than just teething issues here.

For the record, I am a believer in the company. I like Dave for his faults (enthusiasm), and think he has put together a solid team, but I NOW think the company has a fair ways to go before the rivers of gold that have been alluded to.

I respect people have different attitudes and timeframes and experience, but a 79% share price drop isn't really acceptable as an investor, in fact, you aren't really an investor at this stage, you are a passenger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.