BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Dont waste your time, every one wants to ask the question which...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Dont waste your time, every one wants to ask the question which was asked during Q3.

The only thing is that no any promise happen.
    Where the Thor 50k sales? where is the promise sales? where is Prase income flow? where is OHM increase?

Or you can ask how to become a good trader like him? because he sold the shares at high point. You can say it is better for tax deduction, but he is director for BUD! He should do best interest for company rather than individuals!

When you see the 4C report is totally rubbish, please dont tell me the accrual sales, it is purely the sales is not happen for Q4 (not happen in cash flow as well as FY, the good explanation is delaying. (but market never never never like this)

There is no any news flow on whooooooooole quarter. Are they really lazy, or any reason? how you can image a TECH company without news flow? LOL ( if you count they lose Telstra deal as one, then they released one.)

Dave said they have a MEGA deal for 20m, but after many quarter, 20m cash is still 20m cash, but where is MEGA deal?

To now, they said many successful issue, such as how to increase 5 times during a year and how they picked up the liters from GOOGLE without fund, and many delays...

You can use any figure to against me, but before that please check Q3 post, you can check many people using same figure to against me as well, time will tell.

Compliment without brain is not good investing behavior, we should let the under-performed management understand, they should act something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.