BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

That's the stock market, you speak sheet, you get hit. The only...

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    That's the stock market, you speak sheet, you get hit. The only reason the SP is at 8c is because he talked sheet about earnings. Without talking sheet it would have been a pass, with talking sheet it's a fail. He set himself up by talking sheet.

I do agree with your sentiment and I will do the same as well.

It's amaze balls stock trading that's why I love it, one second everyone is ripping me for saying the company needs to ann sales it has made, the next second everyone wants to know how many ohms have been installed and that's the truth.

It's amaze balls because of the emotion of people taking major losses before the bounce down, wtf that is insane. The fear is coming out and it is truly fear, the next 12 months will show how the company is going. It's concerning the issues the company has but that's business and it happens to each business.

Crazy sheet but I love it watching the bickering now is also a classic thing to see. The good thing about this for me is Dave has to be more accountable now because the faithful have gone. This in turn means that the only way out for Dave is to succeed, if not the flock will waiting to get him and they will. His life won't be that pleasant if it goes down, it never is for the CEO talking sheet or the SH when things like this happen.

Interesting times ahead but for me it's a hold, it's still way to early and with 22mill in the bank anything is possible, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.