BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@Wise_One I agree DM is been hung out to dry to a certain...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @Wise_One I agree DM is been hung out to dry to a certain extent. I am not sure the market is 100% reacting to this 4c. I think the market has finally said enough is enough. The SP has been in decline since early December, there has been very limited news flow, DM has been talking up this 1/4 since December, saying this 1/4 will show material revenue, what is the definition of material revenue, who the F knows, clearly the market did not think the revenue reported was material. I for one, was expecting a fair amount more traction, rightly or wrongly, I was and I was disappointed. IMO the SP is going to continue to trend down until this webinar and depending on the answers and content of webinar, it is anyones guess.

There is nothing rational going on right now whenit comes to SP, all the maths and formula's being used to justify valuation and irrelevant right now, people have lost confidence and trust in the company, they will continue to sell down. IMO

Those who think DM cannot answer those questions are wrong, he can 100% answer those questions, it is a case of will he be willing to give answers as they may trigger another 'Aware Letter' or something similar from ASX.

I think DM will use the webinar to re set the revenue expectations and guidance he has been giving the market, take all the pain now, and then start the long road back, he has done it before and can likely do it again. GLTAH over the coming week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.