BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

DPR you are bang on here. I couldn’t resist replying because the...

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    DPR you are bang on here.

I couldn’t resist replying because the posting on here now is ridiculous.

People are spitting the dummy but nothing has changed to the underlying fundamentals except for a delay of 3-6 months.

At these prices the BUD imo is a steal and I will be topping up ASAP!

People seem to be ignoring the fact that BUD is in discussions for deals - if they can close a major this could result in thousands of ohms in one hit (I will be sending in Webinar questions on this subject).

I will add (again, clarification should be provided next week in the Webinar) that in my view both the cash flow positive forecast for CY19 and the $70m in three years still stand. The reason for this opinion is that, because it is material, any change to this material news would have to be announced according to ASX rules. Further, it is far too early in the game to say that there is no chance of achieving those figures! Global businesses take time, its only just been 12 months! We’ve only been distributing in one region for a full quarter now - people quoting Quarterlys before January clearly have no idea of the business.

We had 51% growth this quarter and we were distributing at less capacity than last quarter!!!

Might I suggest there are downrampers with an agenda here. I am backing my research. We have a game changing product with the team and partners to deliver.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.