LKE 5.56% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Webinar Questions, page-20

1. 3,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2774
    Hfox1,
    There’s nothing to dislike in the PFS, I agree. There were a few knockers about yesterday - particularly around the US$4178/T Opex, but they all brushed off the noted possible saving of 40% on the energy inputs using solar.....bringing the Opex close to US$2500/T! Yes, there will be a bit more Capex involved (not sure how much to produce the required energy input) but there was also a US$92M in contingency that was included in the Capex number. I’m particularly interested to see how this pans out - a lot will depend on the offtake partner/s - but, even with the US$4178 Opex, the 62% Margin (based on the conservative US$11000/T selling price) and the 5 year payback period were certainly very appealing. I was also glad to see David Snydacker’s post on Twitter last night. It shows the depth of the partnership/relationship with Lilac and the level of their involvement. They seem to have as much skin in the game as LKE when it comes to the success of the Kachi project!
    I also agree with your sentiment regarding the SP moving once we have signed an offtake partner or two.....that’s when things will get really interesting. Steve seems very confident with this aspect as well as the Financing to get us through the next 2-3 years. It was interesting that he mentioned a letter of intent from a possible offtake partner in his presentation yesterday. It sounds like all it will take to move things forward on that front is the qualification of the samples sent out......another thing we seem to have a high level of confidence on.
    The way I see it, it is “when” rather than “if” for the SP.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.