SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

I for one don't disagree. I still am of the opinion that the...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I for one don't disagree. I still am of the opinion that the activities reports clearly need to break this down further and show the market what is going on because the numbers in the 4Cs for the past 4 - 6 quarters do not reflect the various presentations and opportunities identified from previous announcements.

Lets take CC for example. 1bill in transactions from Stores and Head Office and vice versa - this does not include store to customer this is just transactions of product moving around the CC franchise network. In theory @ 1% this should be generating 10mill per annum or around 2.5mill per quarter. CC and the franchise network has been online for around 6 months as at the end of the last qtr and total SPX revenue for the qtr was 1.3mill. I'm not saying they need to break down revenue by client, but they need to break down revenue streams by Payment type, SaaS fees etc because the numbers do not add up to the promise and there is no way to derive how the business is tracking because the reporting is too vague and the market doesn't trust it because the numbers are not matching the announcements.

In my opinion the issue the market has is the numbers and reporting to do not match the potential (yet) proposed and outlined in various announcements and presentations months later and that fundamental needs to be addressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.