SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Well said - far better than I could articulate. I think 'Node'...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Well said - far better than I could articulate. I think 'Node' transactions are irrelevant other than SAAS fees for accounting purposes overall. If I am wrong, well that is entirely possible - but that is on goat because I still don't understand how the hell it works to gain revinue. Why would you run transactions through the platform and pay a % fee when B2B is typically via bank tranfers (For Large amounts) IMO

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and Nature

(To address the funsters out there that mock at my so called 'catch phrase' I have pointed out previously that it is to imply DYOR, NFA. If the 'catch phrase' does not implicitly imply I am a Ballsup that should NOT be listened to - well, then nothing does) BTW, abbreviated disclosures have zero legal meaning if you do not state what the abbreviation means as a footnote or somewhere in the text - In EVERY post. (For example Not Financial Advice = NFA) Every post that uses an abbreviation should contain a glossary stating what each means so there is no confusion. Even IMO, (In My Opinion) Thanks Kenny, send your lawyers as I am shaking in my boots, though a case could be made in a chain of emails if you did it once that would apply to all subsequent emails in that chain. Let the courts decide if it comes to that

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.