RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

[WEBINAR REPLAY] What it takes to get a new drug to market in Australia, page-38

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Allow me to point out some of the comments of yours I took issue with:

"So,Dr T according to this latest video we are 'several years away' or we are hoping for 'accelerated approvals'." These are not mutually exclusive

To my way of thinking why should I hang on to my shares for the next, God knows how many years, before they are worth more than now? You should hang on to your shares for as long as your thesis on RAC remains unbroken. But this statement implies that you think the shares will only be worth more than they are now when approval occurs, which may or may not be the case but I would suggest it isn't. There are a myriad of reasons and milestones that will increase the share price if achieved between now and approval. You should not have to wait "God knows how many years"

Your statement in the video is the worst possible statement you could have made - there are without doubt worse comments that could have been made.

You give no hope and why should shareholders tie up their capital on no hope of any improvement before 2029 - see above

I have no issue with you or anyone else questioning DT, in fact I encourage it. It was that your questions were misguided and at worst disingenuous, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by JBeez_: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.