CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

WEBINAR STARTING SOON: The Calmer Co, page-24

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Dilution is being managed as best as it can, as stated by the MD. 1.35b shares on issue plus options which will soon be in the money by the looks.

No share consolidation being considered by the company so any talk of that by the down rampers is dis-information.

In terms of financing options, Anthony says, the company now aims for a healthy mix of 3 sources of working capital -

1. Cash dropping into the account every day from profitable high margin e-commerce model .
    2. Debt financing options around inventory and CAPEX moving forward that the Company has been exploring, platforms like Amazon and Shopify can provide finance for companies like Fiji kava with strong e-commerce exposure.
    3. Equity capital raises.

Anthony stated that they will not need all of the $3m approved in the last EGM, due to the above.

Also clearly stated, the forefront of their thinking in terms of raising capital is prioritising existing shareholders and minimising dilution to ensure that a prudent mix of finance is available.

This is a micro-cap but in 20 years of trading I am most impressed with the strategy and focus of this management team. My sense is that this is more than just a job to them, they really believe that Kava can become a global heavy weight in their respective markets. More than just going through the motions.

The share price is disappointing but we have only just really come out of a rock bottom situation. The next few quarters is the key to unveiling the potential success. Getting on board now is a real opportunity for those who understands the fundamentals of Fiji kava.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $60.86K 7.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 18763148 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1731775 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 6509582
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.