CCO 0.00% 0.6¢ the calmer co international limited

I visited the Australia Kava website and now have their ads...

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I visited the Australia Kava website and now have their ads plastered on HC. Seems like AK have the premium tracking package with Google.
    Like you said yesterday, 1 in 100 know about kava. AK are not competition if they are pulling in new users of kava. Vanuatu also are having some real financial problems. Getting product out of there is much more expensive now that Air Vanuatu has gone into liquidation. AK seem like they are more expensive as well, not sure. I do like the strainer bag and the strainer bottle, I think management are onto that as they mentioned something about merch previously.

Lets get the whole country enjoying kava.

The only thing that I would say is that we use Noble variety of Fijian Kava, ethically grown and processed. Noble means pure, organic that take the full 4 years to mature and be cultivated. It is the way Kava has been consumed for 3000 years. Anything that is not Noble is likely to have been grown with chemicals. The faster we can get traceability online, the better for our marketing. This could very well reverse the hits, plus if we want to pay the extra dollars for premium tracking, but that would be a big hit on our margins and impact our timeline to profitability.

We are going very well. Do not worry too much about the number of hits as it does not necessarily translate to a more sustainable business model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.284M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.59K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7837537 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6999577 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 509615
Last updated 15.55pm 28/05/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.