CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Lets see what happens after the morning auction is cleared but...

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Lets see what happens after the morning auction is cleared but dumping into 0.007 whilst it is stacked does not make sense.

I will watch the action closely today, I feel that someone has just cottoned onto the rise in share price and is looking to capitalise. However it could be cross trades as there are algo's working on both the buy and sell sides.

I am still of the opinion we have an insto or someone with deep pockets accumulating who is looking to take a percentage of this exciting story. If I am right then the pressure will continue to be up over the short term. An out of blue, price sensitive announcement on a new contract or even implementation of traceability could once and for all get us back to that all elusive target of 1c and above.

Good luck today. Do not get discouraged if the price retreats as who knows what games accumulators might play. In saying that, I am sceptical that this will happen as we do have a CR looming potentially over the next next couple of months (albeit, not anywhere near the $3m approved in the EGM). I would like to see us raise at closer to 1.5c that 0.007, as that will greatly reduce dilution. So no need to play games, as any new accumulator will be able to participate in the CR. Lets hope shareholders and not just Novus sophisticated who appear to have dumped most of their shares after the last CR and top up raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $60.86K 7.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 18763148 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1731775 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 6509582
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.