MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

webinar thoughts, page-16

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    seller looks done, base looks to be forming now, this could be the begin on the turn around

Matt latimore will have no problem marketing green coal products, that's why he's on the board, he would serve no other purpose than that. so well positioned for what I see as phase 1 (bio pci)

they will get funding for bio pci, the financial environment certainly supports green project in the US. there are many of the majors that would happily use green coal if they had the opportunity to do so, and the economics supported it.

1Mt of pci will produce revenue of around 300-400m+ USD at current pricing, so from a near term perspective I will be focusing a lot of my research based on the PCI phase, as this will be up and running by 2024.

I am still very confident Neil and team will get it done, but as he stated "I need to deliver on my promises" big 12 months ahead, and the relentless selling looks to be done.

interesting to hear that strategic investors were talking about the need for this type of project in other areas in the states and the gulf, which I'm guessing is Mexico, correct me if I'm wrong.

so we know the support is there and that this is certainly much bigger than just BV, but BV will be setting the foundation for future roll out across more areas of the America's.

also note that Marcus was with him on the trip, and testing was conducted for "benefaction" which could also help with DSO if the IO price holds.

there's a lot to like, but they need to start ticking boxes, they need something of substance in next trip in jan, which was alluded to as the signing and formality processes involved in the strategic partner they have chosen to go with for BV

if you re listen there is a lot of between the lines reading to be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.