MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

webinar thoughts, page-19

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    The volume is still huge in comparison to what we have seen in the last 12 months, We have gone form average 300K daily to 3-5m daily.

My thoughts are what ever is going on what the share price, it is likely completely outside of our control and someone that has access to large amount of capital and thus able to manipulate it one way or another.

Why wasn't this happening when there was a management change and we were completely unaware of the future of the company? That would seem the logical time for anyone to be selling large amounts of shares.

The company is in a very similar position right now to when Dano was the Managing Director, yet we cant get a green day. Every time we get buyers large sell orders come in and drag the share price down.

My comments on the Webinar:

While there seems to be a lot on the Horizon and I don't doubt Neil's Passion for this project , It cant be that much of a surprise to Neil as to why the share price is the way it is.

We haven't Hit a significant Milestone (that has been announced) since he came on as CEO. No Offtakes, No BFS commencement, No joint venture partner. All investors know for sure is that we have raised capital / Diluted the share price and are yet to see what that Capital has gained us?

We don't know the value of Appalachian Iron as we have been feed very little information, so its hard to gauge just how significant that is.

If we look back at the project presentation released in August, We should have already commenced the BFS for both the BIO PCI and Buena Vista Mine. It now looks like these items will be dragging out to February at the earliest following offtakes being finalized (which we can only hope actually happens). Trying not to be to pessimistic but going by History with this company, It will likely be delayed, as we cant even get an update on the Anglo situation after its expiry period.

Investors want to see progress via Announcements, that is what moves the share price and would make an attempt at "Hemorrhaging the bleeding" as pointed out in the questions.

As Sisu123 stated there is a lot to unpack from this webinar so interested to hearing it for a second time. I still think Neil is the best suited to get us to production, It would just be great to see something of value actually happen not just be spoken about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.201K 168.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2291164 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.