MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

webinar thoughts, page-30

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    it is always a comforting thing to know that you've invested in something that is unique and has the potential to be something great by the calibre of people and information shared on the ticker codes hot copper forum (99% of the chatter on hot copper is absolute dribble. I know it doesn't guarantee the company doing well, but to me it sure makes it more comforting knowing that people who take their investing seriously are involved in the stock.

a lot of really good input by people who actively hold and research, it doesn't go unnoticed, and adds to the strength of holding when the share price is getting wrecked by some group with a trading algorithm or nefarious stock activity, or just plain unreasonable price action.

big money I agree with what you have said, not a lot has been done in the last 12-18 months almost no progress, so that can contribute to where we are, but not to a 13mc , 20-30mc sure, but 13mc just has nefarious activity written all over it when all the underlying elements point towards one of the project going ahead, just a when, not an if.

Neil talked of yet another two projects which were shown yo them, which means the market over there is definitely understanding of what they're trying to achieve and would like to see it happen, not only on the two sites already secured.

FMG took a long time to get off the ground and made monumental movements once they started going, I'm hoping once Neil and team find their feet in the states that things will be progressing swiftly. remember 18 months ago that we had 1 site, no real proper plan for green steel, now we have two secured sites and possibility's of two more in the future, this initial stage is the biggest hurdle, going through the financial stages to attract different tiers of financing for each stage based of the institutions risk appetite and boxes they need ticked

I know I may be viewed as crazy, but im still topping up down here, as I do see this turning into something much bigger than any of us anticipate, Neil's expertise in decarbonising and his technological expertise and worth so much to the states, I am also impressed with his no bullshit approach, I like listening to him say it how it is, rather than spruiking which another poster referred to also, that's the kind of leader every company should have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.421K 108.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 79210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.