BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The first attempt had a glitch and went ahead as a dial-in phone...

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    The first attempt had a glitch and went ahead as a dial-in phone conference only. This was at 11:00am (AEST) on Monday 1st. They quickly scheduled a second one which was held at 3:00pm (AEST) same day. I believe it was recorded and will be made available on their website once they get a chance.

IMO it was an excellent webinar. It gave good insight into the pipeline process. The quality of the pipeline was improving and the value was improving. The lessons learned was that the pipeline was taking over 7 months to flow through (for those opportunities that made it all the way through). For instance (and from my memory) opportunities pre CES in January were just coming to fruition now and opportunities from IOT World were still in early days.

Good insight was given into the two acquisitions and the revenue potential here in the coming 12-36 months is pretty impressive. Nice demo of Noveda's data viz tech.

Good Q&A session dealing with most of the issues that crop up on these boards.

Worth listening to when it is released.

FWIW, I have doubled down.

GLTA
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 03/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.