BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well said hamilton66, most of the negative posts here seem to be...

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    Well said hamilton66, most of the negative posts here seem to be coming from frustrated long termers, some of whom have become very cynical to the point where I just ignore what they post now, because most of what they post now are the usual gripes I have heard a thousand times before.

They are not only wasting their own time, they want to waste other peoples time too, because they are mostly unhappy about investment decisions which they alone are responsible for, and they want to be perverse, adverserial and annoying to the holders who continue to believe.

As h66 says with hindsight he jumped into BRN too early, I feel the same way; but the thing is if you invest in this end of the market (small cap) the risk is always there; that these small companies can take years to make money. And the simple fact is many small caps never make money and fall over without ever really firing a shot.

If you can't handle the heat don't come into the kitchen, more to the point if you can't handle the uncertainty (that in many cases could take years to resolve one way or another) which is part and parcel of high risk high reward investing go over and buy some Apple, BHP, CBA or something along those lines.

HC is littered with these gripers who are really snipers, I don't post here a lot, but personally I wouldn't give them any oxygen - I just ignore them and read posters whom I know put up sensible or well researched posts - I don't have time for this type of BS in my life.

My sentiment regarding BRN is certainly not going to be swayed by serial pests who offer nothing but the same gripes ad nauseum, so I continue to hold and hope good news is coming, and absolutely, the sooner the better - but no complaints I make my own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $326.8K 1.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2035017 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 734189 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.