BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Webinar, page-4

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Various people appear to be getting pretty emotional leading up to the quarterly update on Wednesday. I realise a lot of people have a lot at stake with this company, including myself. BrainChip has represented more than half my portfolio, and I still expect that it will in be again in the future

It is easily to get distracted with the devoted trolls that follow us and eventually this may be cause for doubt in any of us (myself included at times). I have recently revisited the the last quarterly and seen the various announcements since then that is continuing to provide the direction we all desire. Warning: Do not EVER expect things to go exactly to script. Of course there will be delays, detours and deviations along the way. Louis may be smart, but he cannot exactly predict the future, just give directions to the best of his ability.

Do not lose track of the fact that in most cases with our products it is not a matter of see. like, sign and buy. There is always going to be a considerable lead-up time from the see and liking to fine tuning, engineering and embracing a final product, then rolling it out resulting in the revenue which is the holly grail we all seek.

Patience everyone, and especially with the update just days away lets keep our cool and not prejudge in an area that is so difficult to accurately predict. In my own business I know many times I have been overly ambitious and enthusiastic, having to reschedule the path to success. This is an extremely complex business and success will not come easy ... but likely will take longer than we all had hoped (including Louis).

Cheers everyone, and here's to Wednesday ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.