BRN 0.00% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Webinar

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I've been a very positive stakeholder, as many on this forum already know, but the number of questions I have, are really starting to mount up...currently I see an individual with too much power, telling shareholders what they want to hear, but not delivering...the words, "I'll talk with you again in 90 days", as I had already posted a few months ago, rang loud in my ears, to mean, you won't be hearing anything until then, has well and truly rung true...the title of "Executive Chairman, President & CEO is bullshit...the Chinese play the same ego driven game of layers, the title of CEO sits well with me, the rest is utter bullshit, finding a new Chairman doesn't take this long...give up the power trip Lou...no more hockey stick bullshit, no more, "I don't know what the issue with SN Tech is" bullshit...he hasn't, at this point, delivered the key to moving forward, and that is early revenue !!

More jobs being advertised, that to me is starting to indicate, we need capital asap, because unless the last quarter, being the third, delivers, well the runway is starting to look like Pablo Escobar's, rather short !

Don't get me wrong, I 100% believe in Peter, and have never waived, but a share price threatening 11.5 and maybe lower is pity f'n poor...too much focused on one individual...start delivering...tough love maybe !!

Answer the tough questions, rather than conveniently avoiding them, thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $110.3K 501.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 739822 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 24002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.