BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Webinar

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I’ve watched it now and fwiw my thoughts after a few red wines.

For 3 years DMs enthusiasm and eagerness to please investors has led to many shareholders expecting Buddy to be a get rich quick investment. Plenty of grand statement from DM in hindsight have shown his naivety.

Covid has been the best thing that’s happened. No longer is DM trying to make out there’s major deals in the works. Reality has set in. DM isn’t trying to please Bell Potter anymore either. That’s past.

Lifx at $70m was too much. Borenstein and Jacroux likely to blame for that more than DM. He should to tell Eastfield to wipe the final payment. Just pay the interest if he has to. Do they still want to manufacture the lights? $70m was a nonsense.

We are at rock bottom. The company isn’t going bust. Too many easy ways to cut costs as we’ve seen. There’s enough demand for Lifx and many unexplored ways to market and sell the product to keep this going.

For the first time, I actually think DMs got his house in order. Impressed to see the various managers taking responsibility and acknowledge the improvements that need to be made.

3 years ago I said Buddy had laid the foundations with Ohm. Wrong. They have now though with Lifx.

Well done Dave. Given you a hard time but that stops today. Even Bentas was right, this requires patience now!

Look forward to what the future brings. Xoxo

Simon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.