ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Vijay you are spot on nerves are not an excuse for poor...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Vijay you are spot on nerves are not an excuse for poor performance.

Personally I felt he lacked conviction and did not drive home key reasons why ADO has best Covid testing solution. He mentioned Quidel but did not compare and distinguish Eugeni with Sophia, the market leader. That is the benchmark that he should have addressed strongly. There are many similarities and one clear point of distinction. Anteo has a gold standard product because of its technology. If you do not tell people (and loudly) you strive to produce the gold standard and achieve it. Then it will remain a well kept secret.

The tacit acknowledgement that other countries look to the TGA was clear proof that finally lodging today 6 months late was a strategic error on behalf of ADO leaders. As CEO you must believe and implement. Perhaps he was nervous and gun shy because the long-term shareholders can read between the lines and as DT stated have provided a lot of feedback.(mostly critical).

Another example of the poor performance was the around about way he addressed the Saliva issue. The reality there was that Saliva has been found to be a poor source for samples. Say that. This is recognised for Saliva samples in PCR too. The company showed good acumen at looking at other less invasive means of sampling. Why not tell us the performance with these methods. I understand they are comparable with nasal pharyngeal. Tell the audience these things they are important.

Your comment to Good1234 is absolutely right as CEO you must be an advocate and be a good one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $56.06K 2.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 374658 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 765488 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1071083
Last updated 12.16pm 08/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.