ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Quick summary from me:Battery collaborators 2 & 8 sound very...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111

Quick summary from me:

Battery collaborators 2 & 8 sound very promising with Anteo X in their products, as well as the Aneto developed anode using Anteo X and the Collaborators product. Commencing trials as we speak with these 2. We have been introduced to their end customers as well and have more presentations next week.

No mention of other collaborators.

Saliva spit testing pretty much dead (for now). Focus on less invasive methods such as deep throat, mid and front nasal, as results were very good and consistent. Trial in Sydney about to commence using these 3 methods.

Expecting India to be a big market for RAT

Serum Institute largest customer of Anteobind in last 12 mths

Very strong relationship with Ellume. Ellume needs Anteobind, and we have committed to supplying what they need. Contract to be renewed in coming weeks. We're using Ellume's PR firm to help with our own entry into US market

Extensive pipeline via Abacus. Mainly private market so far.

Only 2 RAT players have got thru the DHS (UK) process. Both UK based. Good feedback received recently. Anteo hopeful of being no. 3

PNG mining company have re-ordered 2-3 more times since their initial purchase of our RAT and are very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.