VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

100% agree with you and personally i think the cash burn last...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    100% agree with you and personally i think the cash burn last qtr and since the last CR is what is/has holding/held new investors back and is causing existing investors to continue to exit and using announcements as a liquidity event to sell into. The reluctance is because if March qtr spend is similar to December qtr then another CR will be required in the short term - cash burn is unfortunately a TM legacy! We live in hope that PC has arrested the cash burn since taking office at the start of the year and we are greeted with a 4c in the morning (im assuming it comes out tomorrow morning) that highlights a lack of cash spent in the March qtr and shows a few more qtrs of runway and as you said will show PC has taken control of the business! Will be a massive turn around if he has achieved low cash burn last qtr and imo a massive milestone! The broader market and investors will have to eventually acknowledge that PC is in fact doing a remarkable job given he has only been in charge for 4 months.

and yes updates will also be welcome - Bunyu PFS, Bunyu funding, American JV, etc. So much news flow to come between now and end of June assuming PC delivers on everything he has stated will be delivered prior to the end of the financial year. Market will eventually take notice if he continues to deliver!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $19.81K 3.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 40242877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13389612 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1184477
Last updated 16.11pm 03/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.