VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Webinar, page-67

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Yo brother, a lot of people agree with what you are saying and share the same thought process. All my condolences to the people holding for extremely long periods. But do not listen to them as they are extremely pessimistic about the company as they should be. Once the company reaches back to 3 cents i am sure the veterans will be on board with us "newbies."

The news flow has been great lately and VRC seems to be on track. Are there hurdles? Yes. Are there risks? Yes. Is investing a risk? Yes. I just strongly believe we are in the right direction and open to being wrong. Instead of attacking one another. Let's wait and see. Let's be hopeful. Let's make that money that we all are hoping to make. We all invested in this company for a reason.

Now to just through something crazy out there for the hell of it. Imagine if the Bunyu project comes up and running for development at the same time "Ukraine wins the war." That is best case scenario and geez that would be a good day. Yes i am speculating but damnnnnn. We would be in for a killing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.159K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 35045771 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7894597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.