VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It was me, I wasn’t doubting the likelihood of funding coming...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    It was me, I wasn’t doubting the likelihood of funding coming through, I was questioning how low the share price is. I was looking at a graphite company in Canada with the exact same story as Bunyu yesterday. It’s trading with the market cap almost 5x the value.

Dont get me wrong, it’s understandable to have doubts about funding. Especially after hearing these promises in the past. Maybe Trevor thought he was going to get funding but banks rejected the deal last minute due to geo political issues with China. I once had a house loan rejected last minute because of a broker, I was speaking directly to the bank and believed I was in line for settlement within a week.

Anyway, it’s a different CEO now and he has been loyal to his word so far. He never said he was going to have funding by now. He said he was going to announce the details on funding. He has now announced those details.

non bank
    September

Im not certain of anything apart from the fact that miners almost never trade this low when they’re announcing this kind of thing, especially when the asset is as big as Bunyu and, especially when there’s another asset in production. Or semi production, whatever.

I wouldn’t be so quick to use the word borrowing either. I barely ever agree with Frank but if this is a non bank deal and it does come to fruition, who knows what the deal will look like. I don’t really think it matters, Volt is trading at 40m and if that deal comes through it will be a company capable of Turing over 100m per annum.

My guess: baixing graphite fund the construction, the company wants to buy over 80m of graphite in the 3rd year of production. It obviously has the money. Baixing could negotiate a deal where they make money from an investment that they de risk the company they’re investing in by consuming most of its product. That’s the type of deal China is doing all over Africa.

Thats my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.