VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Webinar, page-8

1. 5,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3658
    There are many good things to say about the most recent quarterly activities announcement. The money spent during the quarter is certainly a huge plus and should be acknowledged. They have certainly tightened the reigns when it comes to spending.

The bit that I liked however,and I liked plenty, was this ;

With a 461 million tonnes mineral resource estimate1, Bunyu is one of the largest graphite
    deposits in the world, wholly owned by Volt, and the foundation of our vertically integrated
    CSPG strategy. During this quarter, we signed two binding offtake agreements - Graphex
    Group Limited subsidiary, Graphex Michigan 1 LLC, for fine graphite and Qingdao Baixing
    Graphite Co., Ltd for coarse graphite.With Stage 1 Bunyu graphite production sold, we
    turned the focus to securing financing for the project to start production in 2025. We are
    now in advanced discussions and will meet our goal to secure financing for Bunyu project.

Revised Bunyu Stage 1 Feasibility Study which started in 2022 and led by GR Engineering
    Services is also nearing completion and we plan to publish the results of the study in the
    near future. We expect project economics to remain strong although capital and operating
    cost may also rise

Patience has always been the key with Volt. Those that have it, will hopefully get their rewards.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $557 128.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29089873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.