SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Yes he's always been idealistic, but that's not to say things...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Yes he's always been idealistic, but that's not to say things won't be delivered on.
    He needed to sell the company and in a non pandemic world, maybe he delivers. More than likely
    If you took what he was saying as factual in a youtube video, then that's a lesson learnt for you. It should have only been taken as sentiment.
    How can he reveal dates and volumes and financial information via a youtube channel. He can't.

Take JT for example. BNPL cross border. What's going on with China at the moment? Complete lockdown. so there's your supply issues.
    Have the same issues affected deals with Fresh food supply?
    I can see why companies don't want to commit right now to massive changes to their systems. All sorts of panic at the moment.
    Who knows the flow on affect. No doubt, that's the reason for the DW being delayed.
    It's reasonable to say, that's the point, we don't know, but that's not just AF's call, there's a board there. But I'd like more information as well.

lastly. For crying out loud, if you are a shareholder, and want the company to succeed, you actually want the SP to increase. STOP commenting on their advertising. As if the intern in Spenda's marketing cares about your bloody ridiculous comments. I tell you who does, a new customer or new shareholder. Absolutely stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.