SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Webinars, page-38

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hello everyone,

it’s tech mate. Even mr. Buffet gotten wrong many times valuing tech companies. Yes agreed with boom and bust of BNPL sector, we are also kind of the in the same boat as them but not quite as we don’t have BNPL focused approach .

Things takes time. It’s not a mining business. Check out Uber, Airbnb, tesla. There is massive difference with revenues and their valuations. Markets , institutional funds, big whales are the real deal makers for valuation. Of course revenue is the key but is it the only key ? I am naive and a leaner but I think , it’s NO. Lots of factors are considered in tech. Quality Data and customer retention is key and this will be our biggest asset which will help grow our ARR.

Revenue can be earned by selling assets/software business but ARR is the one to keep an eye on. Revenue will come faster and bigger eventually with fully utilised funds .

goodluck to us all. At spenda, we are building relationships with potential customers. Surely , team is doing all the due diligence on behalf of shareholders.

Yes, I am very disappointed with the performance of our share price and am sure , so does Adrian.

peace!
    HODL

Not financial advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.453K 655.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6012211 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1273575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.