WEB 1.46% $7.63 webjet limited

Webjet $4 party, page-49

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Yeah but I don't think it's enforced like it is here where we are required to put in an application with the government to approve our travel. I think there its more a warning type thing where they recommend that no one travels.

The outlook doesn't seem so great now especially whats happened now with NZ. HOWEVER Virgin CEO has stated that it should be back to normal in 2023 as opposed to what others are saying about it being back to normal in 2025.

It sucks for us right now, as American travel companies are still bringing in some profits whilst here we are losing profits at a monumental scale - but I think even if Webjet did need to dilute shares again it will be so they can survive and make it through to the other end. So will be for the best, not for the worse. There's a lot of hope in this sector and I don't think that hope is a bad thing. It means that people are more likely to hold than to sell, even if/when the market does drop again - and yes a few years is a long(ish) time to hold onto that hope and the longer the duration the increased risk of having that drop - but this covid thing isn't something going away soon anyways so its the same situation for any shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.63
Change
0.110(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.984B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.46 $7.67 $7.41 $13.61M 1.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7022 $7.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.65 14583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.