GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Website Data Analysis of Lithium Big 4

1. 1,336 Posts.
    Hey guys i was just doing some data analysis using similarweb to track the popularity of a website and i find some interesting stuff for the month of April

GXY - The month of march had only 3,000 visits. however in April it had a massive 31,600 visits thats a 953% increase with 56% coming from Australian residents and the other 44% making up 24 other various countries. This pretty much coincides with that massive spike during April.

PLS - Their data which had 5,000 visits for the month of march only increased to 9,000 visits which is only a 80% increase, however they had a larger Australian resident rate of 73% and 17% from 11 other various countries.

AJM surprisingly had 8,000 visits in march and then declined to 6,000 visits at a 25% decrease, however they had a higher view rate with the average time on site at 5mins (which meant their buyers spent a much longer time viewing the contents before taking a punt) Again geographical data was similar to PLS with 74% of visits from Australia and 16% from 13 other various countries.

NMT is sort of a blend between AJM and PLS. They had 3,000 visits in March which jumped up to 7,000 for April with a 133% Jump. Similar to AJM the time on site was at about 5mins. Geographical data again similar to PLS and AJM with 75% coming from Australia and the other 15% from 15 there various countries.

Not too sure what to make of the data except that galaxy has much more exposure than the other 3. Perhaps in worldwide lithium news, gxy gets more exposure as they are ahead of the curve in terms of production. It will be interesting to see the release of the May data to see the changes in the correlation with share prices. I think Galaxy is definitely on everyones radar and this is without coming out with a bunch of announcements every second day.
    While most of the other lithium companies are just busy pumping news about 1 mine. Galaxy has 3 mines that they will update on in the next few years to grab more investors attention and i believe we will leave our competitors in the dust eventually. I’m just accumulating in the mid 30s as much as i can as this company is a sure bet for me in the long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.