AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

website update koongie, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Plan on website is what was logically expected but most of the posters want to see SP starting to go higher to feel that they are on the right track. This is illogical expectation & never happened with any other miner in this stage of any project!"

IGO4IT,

How can you say that it is an illogical expectation on the part of a poster/investor to see the SP going a little higher, lol. It has been in excess of 20 years now and if one would have left $10,000.00 in the Bank even at 6% per annum, today he/she would have a balance higher than $33,000.00 in their bank account.

For, IMO for anyone that should instead be happy about it and be happy with their current position, and should not think illogically, I believe that it would be time for them to seek some outside help. (Note that this comment is made in regard to the general investors out there, and not at you).

Besides, have a little look at your past posts that you have posted over the last 7 or 8 months and you will notice, like I did, that there is a little difference of opinion there. It look like to me, that you are trying to hold the Fort, while all the troops have deserted it.

It is not up to us to hold the Fort, it is up to the Management to show cause as to why we should.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.