AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

RM,I've enjoyed reading your post but I feel almost obliged to...

1. 519 Posts.
    RM,

I've enjoyed reading your post but I feel almost obliged to keep it real!

1. AAR is a mining spec, if we take away the if and the but and disasters and speculation and the hyped up and pessemistic posts.... We end up Berkshire investments and SP would be $120k/share lol

2. You think this thread should be balanced? based on what? I can only see probably 2 of 3 contributors that can calculate properly the simple equation of of how much KP would get per year if capital is expected to be paid back in 2 years!! I bet some are still wondering!! lol

3. I'm a shareholder, as an owner in AAR, if you expect me to keep my posts balanced then somehow you've mistaken me for a journalist or a financial advisor, which by the way usually won't have an objective opinion!

4. My true feeling to my business if naturally optimistic, why would I or anyone else hold shares in a loser that will eat our hard earnt cash?? Obviously I see many good/bad points and obviously the good is exceeding the bad and therefore I'm still bothered to hold and read and write in this thread!

Finally, I react to info the same way like everyone else, if AAR ended up being a dud then I'll be effected like everyone else, I get excited and disappointed same like everyone else. My opinion was there and I expressed it, naturally, I hold the right to get affected by news and form a new opinion or stick to my opinion and you as a reader get to agree or disagree with me and make up your own mind.

So I respect your opinion that HC should have balanced opinions but I think that buyers are naturally positive and sellers are naturally negative and this is the combination in here!!

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.