RNX 6.25% 1.5¢ renegade exploration limited

Andrew project pulled from main page. All references to prior...

1. 18,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Andrew project pulled from main page. All references to prior 'optimistic' JORC resources have been pulled. And they are now downplaying this asset (for the time being?)

I thought the JORC code calcs were a science and reasonably accurate? Apparently not when done by some hands! All those consultants at that address sure makes things easy though; No need to scratch around to get an unknown party to work it out for you, I guess?

I am guessing in parallel with the 'sudden' and 'unexpected' downsizing of the JORC resource size, the 'sudden' and 'unexpected' doubling of the strip ratio just prior to many times delayed and long promised permitting submission, the 'sudden' and 'unexpected' doubling in cash costs, also between studies just prior to permitting and the 'sudden' and 'unexpected' 400 odd percent rise in Capex costs..... Well, I also expect there has been a 'sudden' and 'unexpected' need to write down the Andrew asset completely in order to completely gut the balance sheet of assets to enable the next phase to proceed to plan...

I trust all those consultants and contractors had their fill of the last 30 odd million of investor funds. Get ready for the next 30 million boys, don't hold back! We love giving it to you guys that are 'building resource companies' because we know you are acting in our best interests as shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $19.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.40K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18783 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 237731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.