AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

website, page-2

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi Zarra, we all waiting just like you.
    I am pretty sure IK has no control over the date/time our LV tenements are approved.
    I am pretty sure he is still waiting on early March to give us an update about Mt Mulligan. If I recall correctly, Mt Mulligan ILUA had to be advertised until March 6 or so before exploration could start....(Lexie, please correct me if I am wrong as I know you have you finger on the pulse with regards to Mt M)
    Its still wet season but they will need to start announcing any exploration/drilling in the next few weeks IMO, drilling season in QLD is during the dry months which starts about April so they will need to organize/book the rigs soon I would have thought?

Exergen is meant to have their funding sorted by March so we may get some news on that front also. ALDP starts to take shape in march so more on that front also.

Just a matter of being patient now. IK manages to run the company on about 80k admin costs a month which means he does most the work himself.

I trust he also wants to make money and be rewarded for his efforts and FWD thinking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.